Friday, January 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I would like to share some of my Christmas pictures. I know it's a little bit late, but these pictures were taken with my 35mm and I didn't get the film developed until recently. I love Christmas. I love baking and all of the fun and creativity that goes into decorating cakes and cookies.

This is a batch of cookies (gingerbreads, santa's, candy canes, tree's, bells, wreaths) and mini bundt in the background




This is a full Christmas tree cake decorated with green frosting with little piped icing decorations and garland added.




Santa Cake
This is a round cake made into a Santa Claus face. The eyes, nose, and mouth are made with piped icing; the hat is made with red colored frosting, and the beard, eyebrows, and fur trim of the hat are made with white frosting. The face is made with peach colored frosting.

No comments: